ABOUT ALIAXIS’ GLOBAL ERP PROGRAM
Aliaxis is one of the world's leading providers of advanced plastic piping systems. Our mission is to shape a better tomorrow by connecting people with water and energy.
Since its foundation in 2003, Aliaxis has operated primarily as a holding company, owning a series of businesses throughout the world. Companies within the group operated independently, focussing on their market, products and customers. This model has delivered consistent strong growth, accelerated through several strategic acquisitions.
The acquisitions above, combined with rising geographical and operational complexity, prompted Aliaxis to establish a new business strategy in June 2016. Our transformation project, D.N.A. (Delivering the New Aliaxis), has the objective to turn Aliaxis into a globally integrated manufacturing company, better positioned to exploit economies of scale and react faster to changing market conditions. To help us accelerate our D.N.A. journey, we will now implement a Global ERP system.
The Global ERP program is a major Transformation for Aliaxis and will require a massive mobilization in a short timeframe (more info on aliaxis.com/ERP).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We offer a thrilling opportunity as Contract Manager to manage and validate the adequate execution of all types of contract on the Global ERP program.
Would you like to accelerate your career, dream big and make things happen? Do not miss the opportunity to join this exciting and rewarding project at Aliaxis, a broad family of people-centric professionals, thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status-quo fighters!
This role is based in our Headquarter in Brussels. It reports directly to the Global ERP Program Director.
Concretely, the Contract Manager manages all types of contracts on the ERP project (System integrator; software licences; cloud; operations …) and validates their adequate execution from an operational perspective, in collaboration with the ERP Program Management/IT Leadership and external service providers.
Throughout all program stages, the Contract Manager:
- Ensures the correct application of the contract from an operational and contractual perspective (e.g. ensure SLAs are respected; milestones; critical notifications are respected…)
- Manages contract changes (e.g. scope extensions), including:
- identifying when changes are required
- validating changes to ensure coherency with original contact
- Keeps abreast of changing market offerings and alternatives and plans for contract renewals/extension or replacement
- Works to optimize the contracts and fine tune them over time to the needs of Aliaxis, as the program evolves through different phases from design to rollout and operations, and taking into consideration new market offerings
- Works closely with the Program Financial Controller to provide input to the budget from a contractual perspective (SLAs, SOWs etc.)
- Prepares and facilitate Executive reviews per program/contract governance structure
- Monitors license usage and adjust contract with SI accordingly
- Issues penalties when appropriate, but looking for resolution in “partnership”
- Works closely with legal, procurement and operational teams to carry out all the above
To take on this important role on Aliaxis’ Global ERP Program, we expect you to demonstrate at least 8 years of experience in Procurement, Vendor/Contract management, and to have experience or interest for ERP and related technologies.
Concretely, the requirements for the role can be summarized as follows:
- At least 8 years of experience in procurement, vendor management, or contract management
- Knowledge of ERP and related technologies
- Knowledge of how SI works and organizes large contracts
- Experience of Software / Cloud / Services and operations contracts & licensing models
- Experience with Software Asset Management (SAM) is an asset
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Diligent and rigorous
- Looks for win-win resolution to issues
Link to Aliaxis recruitment privacy notice: