Regional Product Category Manager - Infrastructure
Are you interested in working for a global leader and people-centric business that is active in over 45 countries worldwide? Join us in our mission to provide people around the world with advanced plastic piping systems, shaping a better tomorrow by connecting them with water and energy.
Are you looking for …
being part of a sales and marketing team which is currently growing in a fully transforming business
a Senior Marketing position with the objective of overseeing current and future requirements of the Infrastructure Systems range i.e. Electrofusion for Aliaxis and driving its' growth and profit for the EMEA region
Are you someone who is …
- able to build effective collaborative relationships and partnering across multiple functions at all levels of the organization
- practical, pro-active and driven with demonstrated interpersonal skills and high organizational sensitivity
- able to build credibility fast with a strong business acumen
- flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced and changing business environment and can deal with ambiguity
- an excellent communicator in English both written and verbal with a certain fluency in at least one other European language (French or German preferred)
- technically strong with a good understanding of the relevant category
And you have as well …
- solid experience (10+ years) in a marketing preferably product or category management role in an international b2b environment (preferably industry)
- proven success in working in an international, highly matrixed environment
What you’ll be doing …
You will be part of the Sales, Marketing & Business Development team reporting into the Segment Director Infrastructure and responsible for the growth and profit of the Infrastructure Systems Category EMEA.
Accountabilities will be the following:
- recommend the Category plan for Infrastructure Systems with a view on each country in line with EMEA segment strategy, market trends, norms & standards
- take responsibility and lead key divisional projects across the Aliaxis platform for Infrastructure Systems
- fulfil the EMEA Infrastructure Systems innovation pipeline ensuring full global market insight is incorporated on any new projects/capex and cooperating/aligning with R&D for the projects development
- competition watch and work with Innovation to ensure the technological watch
- recommend norms & standards strategy for the Category
- build strong relationships with key internal personnel to ensure alignment of category
- Aliaxis Businesses/Countries active in the Infrastructure Systems market
- Local Segment Managers and Product Managers
- Senior Management & Sales Teams
- Manufacturing and supply chain
- with Segment at Division level: advise and propose product offer for the targeted segment
- approve technical literature
- together with Procurement, drive contract discussions with third party suppliers
- with other EMEA Category Managers define & share the approach to the market, way of transferring value proposition, launching plans…
If this makes your heart beat quicker WHY NOT CONSIDER ALIAXIS for your next career move?
What we have to offer …
We offer a unique opportunity to join a family-owned Belgian Global company with a very international culture that is transforming dynamically and that is committed to its future growth, service excellence and employee engagement.
Next to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer an impactful role and real growth opportunities.
Note to agencies: Please kindly abstain from sending us candidates either directly to HR or to one of your contacts within the company. Thanks!
Link to Aliaxis recruitment privacy notice: https://aliaxis.com/fileadmin/aliaxis/Aliaxis_Grou...