PMO Planning & Dependency Management
ABOUT ALIAXIS’ GLOBAL ERP PROGRAM
Aliaxis is one of the world's leading providers of advanced plastic piping systems. Our mission is to shape a better tomorrow by connecting people with water and energy.
Since its foundation in 2003, Aliaxis has operated primarily as a holding company, owning a series of businesses throughout the world. Companies within the group operated independently, focussing on their market, products and customers. This model has delivered consistent strong growth, accelerated through several strategic acquisitions.
The acquisitions above, combined with rising geographical and operational complexity, prompted Aliaxis to establish a new business strategy in June 2016. Our transformation project, D.N.A. (Delivering the New Aliaxis), has the objective to turn Aliaxis into a globally integrated manufacturing company, better positioned to exploit economies of scale and react faster to changing market conditions. To help us accelerate our D.N.A. journey, we will now implement a Global ERP system.
The Global ERP program is a major Transformation for Aliaxis and will require a massive mobilization in a short timeframe (more info on aliaxis.com/ERP).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We offer a thrilling opportunity as PMO Planning & Dependency Management on Aliaxis’ Global ERP Program,to support the ERP Global Program Director in the regular management of the project key milestones and the identification of dependencies.
You would like to accelerate your career, dream big and make things happen? Do not miss the opportunity to join this exciting and rewarding project at Aliaxis, a broad family of people-centric professionals, thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status-quo fighters!
This role is based in our Headquarter in Brussels. It reports directly to the ERP Global Program Director.
Concretely, the role supports the ERP Global Program Director by:
- Preparing and maintaining the overall master plan for the program monitoring key milestones and managing the critical path
- Identifying dependencies and aligns sub-project plans with master plan, removing risks on master plan from dependent sub-projects
- Aligning sub-projects with the master plan ensuring co-ordinations where key dependencies exist
- Reviewing the key deliverables to assure scope and budget remain aligned
- Providing a consolidated view of the program tracking to the stakeholders
- Working with and supports project managers to defining detailed Plans/WBS
Throughout all program stages, the PMO Planning & Dependency Management will:
- Validate individual plans (e.g. human resources, communications, logistics, regional preparation plans etc.) to:
- Ensure consistency with overall program plan (e.g. meets key ERP milestones)
- Identify dependencies between plans, to ensure they are accounted for and monitored by the plan owners
- Identify resource bottlenecks and constraints
- Align with SI and project managers on tools and methods for program tracking
- Track progress against overall plan milestones, including:
- Monitor dependencies
- Identify risks and potential delays in advance
- Monitor spend vs budget and identifying any risks of deviations
- Manage & track RAID (Risk Action Information Decision) register
- Seek to mitigate risks by problem solving potential solutions with plan owners
- Provide an informed view of program status against plan, to the Program Director on a weekly basis, including escalating key risks and providing potential solutions
- Provide support and structure to the program (document repository / facility booking / key meeting timetable management etc.)
- Organize regular status review and updates
- Work with financial controller/contract manager and program management for any adjustments to plan or roadmap
This role on Aliaxis’ Global ERP Program is the ideal next step for a professional having gained a first successful experience (at least 4-5 years) in the consulting world or in project management, working on large international programs and with expertise in PM tools (WBS, dependency management…). It will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly experienced professionals, on a strategic ERP transformation program, with international exposure.
Concretely, the requirements for the role can be summarized as follows:
- 5 years+ of Project management experience (on at least 1 large international program working in different time zones)
- ERP project experience is an asset
- Expertise in Project Management & analysis tools and best practices (WBS, Dependency management…)
- Ability to keep track of multiple things at once
- Collaborative while being assertive
- Ability to see detailed and big-picture view
- Organized and structured
- Ability to adapt in a fast changing and moving environment
- Communication skills
- Willingness to travel part time - globally
Link to Aliaxis recruitment privacy notice: